Life is a lot like high school, filled with emotional highs and lows and subject to certain rules. Here is my list of life's rules from high school.
1. There is an "in" crowd. Unfortunately, you will never be a part of it.
2. You have to say "hi" to everyone.
3. What you wear matters.
4. Do your homework.
5. Said homework will take longer and be tougher than you imagined.
6. There will be a test.
7. Get involved.
8. You have to have friends.
9. No one will ever understand what you are going through.
10. Poetry and literature help.
What did you learn about life from high school?